 Space / 21449
Re: Shark Teaser Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:01:46 GMT

Wow, Paul;

That's pretty niffty!

Looks like you got Gringott's Bank (sp?) for some extra sand green, eh?
This may seem petty, but I like the sideways bank-vault door the best so
far.  The sports-base seed wing comes in at a close second.

The lt.grey stripe on the cockpit between the sand green tickles my fancy as
well.  And so does the lt.grey "spine" work there where the tail starts.

I kind of smiled at the drill-gun poking out from beneath the cockpit too...

Can hardly wait to see the pilot's uniform!!

And the landing gear.