 Space / 21502
21501  |  21503
Subject:
Superb!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:15:08 GMT

Paul,

um

WOW

*ahem*

Everyone else has already said everything I would say about the design.
Beautiful, and I love the anime feel in the arrandement of greeblies.

Sand green, aside from being a wonderful color, adds greatly to the
militaristic aspect since it's much less bright than regular green.  It has
that weathered look.

Where DID you get the sand green soccel plate?!

Dave