 Space / 21507
Re: Shark Teaser Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:40:12 GMT

EXCELLENT!!!!!!  This is one seriously cool MOC!

I was never a big fan of the sand green color until now.  Don't think I have
seen such a well balanced use or perfect integration of this color before.
Keep up the great work Paul, can't wait to see more pics of this one.

Greg

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Whoohoo!!!
I finished it