 Space / *20912 (-20)
  Old ghosts of rocketmen, arise.

When will the harvesters return To gather further wonders as a fuel And let them burn? How soon will all of Earth mob round, come here once more To stop the night, Put doubt away for good with rocket light? O soon, O let that day be soon When (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thanks! (...) Hoo boy, I can tell I'm gonna be hearing about that for a long time. The canopy is coming, then I'll install it and take new pics. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Hey Soren, Impressive... I perticulary like the main body; the way the turret and the aft fuselage come out of the the main hull. And ofcourse the amount of detailing, it adds to the realism of the ship. I look forward to the pics with in-flight (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thank you. In retrospect I should have shown the engines extended for combat. (...) Just gotta finish the cockpit, and I'll take some more photos. (...) Thanks! I try. (...) It's what I had on my stereo while I built. Congrats, you're the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9LtLu.K8J@lugnet.com... (...) Paul, I thought I'd let you know I don't really chat. I've been known on a very few occasions to be in Bricklink chat but not enough to say I do it regularly. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

Bleh.. this sucks. I really never thought I'd live through another Space Shuttle disaster.. I was 12.. It was really difficult to hear this on a day trip to LEGOLand of all places... Made the trip pretty melancholy.. I picked up a LEGO astronaut (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia and .space

I couldn't have said it any better myself, Paul. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9nEKG.AC3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) - In memory. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

In Memoriam: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

This is a wonderful idea. It's done. That feeling of illness came upon me that I had first felt in the 8th grade on a school trip when Challenger happened. I had been in Florida for the very first shuttle launch, planning to see it in person. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: I did it! ACERs away!!

Right on! I can't wait to see what you've done with it Paul. I'm greatly flattered.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Umm..yoinks. Soren, THAT is a debut. An awesome use fo the PreCS cockpit with that phenomenal 'flowering' engine cluster. Much has already been said, but let me add another 'can't wait to see more'! Great stuff. Cheers, -G PS. Love the name...long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thanks Chris! The canopies will be here shortly. I ordered mine from PITSCO/ Lego DACTA, as they recently released a parts pack with two of them. (...) Well, I try. I think they could be better. (...) Thanks! I'll try to keep the MOCs fresh (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

8^( I can remember vacationing in Florida about six years back and going to Cape Canaveral. I truly enjoyed the visit. The one thing that sticks in my mind most about that visit is the memorial. IIRC(please correct me if I am wrong), the person we (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) As soon as I finish the ship. This is sort of a preliminary model. Most of the stuff will be the same, but I need to make a few revisions and get the canopy. (...) Wow, thanks! Be still, my heart. (...) Thanks. I had to break out the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  My tribute to Space Shuttle Colombia

I was shocked & a little ticked when I heard about the disaster today, first, 'cause it feels like the world's been sucker-punched by tragedy twice within the last 1 1/2 yrs. (WTC & Columbia), but also because of the 2 shuttle accidents I've seen in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  I did it! ACERs away!!

ok darn it i built one of these ACER mechs last nite, and it was ez and the modularity of the rear panel is really cool (thx much Gil) i'll post some pics soon, hopefully others will begin to make some aren't fads fun? :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the family of STS-107 on their web sites. Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO community support. The STS-107 Patch can be found here: (URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact