 Space / *20317 (-20)
  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

hiho, well sounds good the idea of moonbase =). I just worked a little bit, with the idea =). well I some little suggestions: - let the people download needed things like the modulesupport submodel and the modulesconsmall submodel so that they do (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Yeah, I understand his premise, I just don't buy it. :) Even stipulating 1 possibility for a technological culture per say 10,000 stars that's still 50 million sites (half a trillion stars in our galaxy alone) you need to check. Further (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: When a "Trek" fan finds cheap Lego...

(...) Dude, without a doubt, that's cool! For using just basic bricks and stuff, you've made a pretty decent K'Tinga! Keep on being creative! Love it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) glad to oblige... here are some more pics: the first two links display some weapons activity. (URL) is all for now, I'm rendered-out for a while, unless anyone has a request for an angle they'd like to see. later! Jk (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) I'm strangely reminded of Pierce Brosnan's character in Mars Attacks. (...) Not being that familiar with scientists in general, I can only guess that even the godless need something to believe in. Besides, the warmongers surely have enough (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) True. I always find it unsettling that when I see a documentary on SETI and there is invariably an interview with some scientist who says something like, "Surely if there are advanced alien societies, then they will want to communicate with us (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) see this being some ancient alien creation that gets "accidentally" discovered and wreaks havoc on some unsuspecting world. (...) Can't wait to see more! -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

(...) Thanks! (...) massive cannon. -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Ahh, but that assumes you have the technology. His theory is that you will get blasted to oblivion before you get the technology. There's also the time factor. You don't have all that blasted much time to react to something approaching at (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) One of my favorite products from Ad Astra games (who make games that actually use science) is a T-Shirt, with the front showing: "Give a person a relativistic rock, and they will shatter a planet today. Teach them to do the math, and they will (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8q6pH.Hp1@lugnet.com... (...) Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations! I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies. In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

The LDraw project will use all of the standards previously created for the real live moonbase found at (URL) the information and/or links you need to get started are also at (URL) the links button there is an outline of what your submission would (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

(...) Hi, cool idea, I want to make moonbase module... but I (and others, prolly) need to know if there are any standards to follow. Is it the same as the RL version? cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

Looks good, Patty! I can see this being added to LDraw.org sometime after BricksWest with my assistance, or sooner with someone like Jacob's. I think a good place for it would be /community/moonbase/ (and if the Datsville folks want, DV could (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The A.R.C.

Your creations are pretty innovative. Never seen anyone make anything like the stuff you make. Really cool mech -James (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: He's back, he's back!!!

(...) thanks, I don't think I could ever give up The Brick 100%. There are just too many great creative minds making inspiring things. I haven't been building, but I still chat with my .space friends all the time. (...) actually no, its a pun based (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  LDraw Moonbase Project

Spacers, I have started an LDraw Moonbase project that may eventually be placed at LDraw.org (URL) anyone runs into problems accessing the site please say something here. I could move it to another site with higher bandwidth. This is a Datsville (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) thank you, it was good to build again :D I have been lurking here though... and there has been such a great revival to old .space group lately that I guess I got inspired. now we gotta prod Sandlin to get his bricks outta storage ;) cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Felix returns

(...) Thanks for the compliment. Interesting it comes from you, as I took a lot from the advice you give on your site. In retrospect, I really took a lot away from BF2K. While we were waiting for Chris one morning you were flipping through a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) Well, I would prefer if people keep the color straight. But I think the superior fleeb-speak is quite funny, so that makes up for a lot. "Puny water bags." :D ~GAMH (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact