 Space / 20305
Re: LDraw Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patricia Van Dyke writes:
Spacers,
I am open to suggestions, submissions - through the site, questions, and a
name for the first base (my mind is stuck on using greek letters, but that
was used in Space:1999).
If you are submitting feel free to chose a grid location already used by my
modules marked with my initials pvd.

Hi,

cool idea, I want to make moonbase module... but I (and others, prolly) need
to know if there are any standards to follow.  Is it the same as the RL version?

cheers!
Jk