 Space / 21100
Re: LDraw Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 02:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patty Van Dyke wrote:

I have started an LDraw Moonbase project that may eventually be placed at
LDraw.org

http://cadmoonbase.tripod.com

Very cool!  When I finish the LDraw file for my module, I'll definitely
send it to you.

If you want, you can use (link to, copy onto your site, whatever), the
special baseplate part files I made for designing moonbase modules.
They're on my brickshelf account, at
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23744>

Steve