 Robotics / Spybotics / 164
Re: Can't run software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Matthias Jaenichen writes:

It is very unlikely that MS has the latest driver for Ur display adapter
(that's the item we looked for!). What Display Adapter do you have?
Is it onboard?
Anything that came with the pc?

Reg.

The Display Adapter is a Tseng Labs ET4000/W32 PCI.  It didn't come with the
PC.  I had trouble trying to run something a while back.  Some research led
me to this driver and it solved the problem.  I must say I find the whole
Display Adapter thing the most confusing element in the jigsaw.  How do you
work out what driver you should have?  I've tried looking at the motherboard
company and the chip company.  But I've never found a satisfactory answer.

Bill Lane