 Robotics / Spybotics / 168
Re: Can't run software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Matthias Jaenichen writes:

here we go:
Windows 95, 98 and Me will automatically recognize and load a driver for the
Tseng Labs chip sets on all of the Ultimate VGA boards. All of the
resolutions and color depths that the boards can support will be available.
However, for the /XL series boards (ET4000/W32, ET4000/W32i, ET4000/W32p),
Micro-Labs supplies a driver which provides improved performance in
TrueColor display modes. Our /XL series driver also automatically sets the
refresh rate to match the Monitor Type listed in the Windows 95/98/Me
Display Type screen. If you have an /XL series board, click here
(http://www.microlabs.com/Win9xDrv.ZIP) to download the enhanced Windows
95/98/Me driver.

found on http://www.microlabs.com/tseng.html

Hope that helps!

Thanks again Matthais,

I have downloaded and installed this driver.  But unfortunately there is no
change.

Bill Lane