 Robotics / Spybotics / 162
Re: Can't run software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:40:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Bill Lane writes:
I've been looking in:

Settings > Control Panel > System > Device Manager

I definitely don't have any listing for Graphics Card.  But I do for Display
Adapters.  Could this be what you mean?  If so I have run Windows Update for
this driver and it informs me I have the latest version of this driver.  I
have also found and installed the latest driver for my monitor.  All with no
change.

Bill Lane

You mentioned earlier that you had 320MB of RAM. That seems a little high
for a Windows 98-era computer and its motherboard. Are you sure you actually
have 320MB and not just 32MB, which was standard for many Windows 98 computers?

If you have only 32MB, that could be the problem: LEGO lists the RAM
requirements for Technojaw at 64MB.

Adding more RAM could be the solution.