 Robotics / Spybotics / 165
Re: Packaging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Matthias Jaenichen writes:
"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

While the above only allows me to share mission with a friend, I am looking
for a way to access the additional missions, build instructions and special
missions that come from LEGO? I understand they run a server that can only
be accessed through Spybotics software. At least I have not found an
external link to that.

Reg.

Sorry I was off the point I haven't been able to find the original context
of this question.  I hope there is another way to access them because I
don't have enough COM ports to connect to the Spybot and the internet at the
same time.  If I try without the Spybot connected it tells me to go away and
connect the Spybot before trying again.

Bill Lane