 Robotics / Spybotics / 160
Re: Packaging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:07:11 GMT

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:H8H7vn.6xL@lugnet.com...
It isn't necessary to access the internet to share missions files.  When • you
create a mission through Special Operations and save it is saved to the
following folder (assuming you used the default install):

C:\Program Files\LEGO • Software\Products\Spybotics\Bookmarks\SpecialOperations

You can then copy the files from that location (they have a .lif • extension)
onto any portable storage media (floppy disks etc) and install them onto • any
other computer (that has Spybotics insatlled) in the same location.  Those
missions will then appear in the appropriate location in Special Ops.

This information can be found in the Spybotics FAQ2 which can be • downloaded
from http://www.lego.com/spybotics.  You'll find the information on page • 20
under the question "Can I send a friend my created Special Operation?

Thanks for the tip with the FaQ. That'll be a nice piece of information as
well next time ;-).

While the above only allows me to share mission with a friend, I am looking
for a way to access the additional missions, build instructions and special
missions that come from LEGO? I understand they run a server that can only
be accessed through Spybotics software. At least I have not found an
external link to that.

Reg.