 Robotics / Spybotics / 171
Re: Spybots missoins (was Re: Packaging!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:35:26 GMT

Last week some time I looked there and found pretty much nothing.  I
raised the issue of creating our own missions and what not and
bricksinmypocket.org owner (sorry, I've forgotten your name) has
kindly offered space there to trade missions.  Now we just need to
come up with some!

Mark is correct.  I would be happy to begin a Spybotics Mission Trading Area
on BimP.  I am a fan and would love to see what types of missions could be
created by the community.  To begin, I think we need to provide mission
objectives, mission setup, and of course the mission file itself.  As that
collection grows, we can then categorize them in a manner similar to our
Tips and Tricks section.  We also need a "kewl" name for this area.  Any
suggestions?

I really think this will be an exciting and useful area.  If you want to
submit a mission, send it to steven@bricksinmypocket.org.  I will create the
area when I receive the first mission.

Steven