 Robotics / Spybotics / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
Packaging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:23:45 GMT

Merry Xmas!

We just unpacked a spybotic and some other LEGO. I am really upset about the
way LEGO is packaging new stuff.

We have a box here, with loose content, just filling 1/3 of the box.
The "expensive" devices not even packed in some air-buble-wrap.

Is this the way LEGO is selling today? At least in Germany there is a law that
prohibits packaging that exceeds the volume over a certain amount!

Reg.
Matthias