 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 242
Re: failure in communicaton between RCX & IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:43:01 GMT

PS:  just to clarify the OS compatibility issue... the tower works just • fine
with w2kpro, win2003 pro, xp, and xp pro with a combination of desktops • (all
from Dell).  This craching problem seem to only happen to this particular
Toshiba model... Satellite P25...

Ya, its a real pain in the arse...

Rob