 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 810
Re: The datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:17:13 GMT

In article <39D8B47C.E8FA0ACF@telia.com>, tobias.moller@telia.com
wrote:

I heard it somwhere too, so I assumed it could be done, however, I
haven't downloaded the new firmware, so I don't know.

After looking over the docs again, I'm fairly certain it can't be done
(or at the very least isn't documented).  If anyone finds out how to do
it, let me know and I'll add support to NQC.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com