 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 804
Re: The datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 05:26:50 GMT

In article <39D797CB.5E322276@telia.com>, tobias.moller@telia.com
wrote:

Um, OK, but since Perl is a bit out of my league, I think that I will
hold it there. But maybe I'll learn Perl in the future, who knows?

Do you think it could be done in AppleScript? (Is MacNQC scriptable,
BTW?)

not really.  Supports the bare minimum for opening docs, etc.  Nothing
beyond that.  Probably won't get added anytime soon either.

If you really want to do something like this on the Mac, I'd suggest
using the MPW version of NQC.  You can do a reasonable amount of
processing of the datalog within MPW.  Not quite up to the level of
Perl, but depending on your application it might be sufficient.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com