 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 800
Re: The datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:56:43 GMT

In article <39D5C671.5EF07A8A@telia.com>, tobias.moller@telia.com
wrote:

Can I have the computer read the datalog after a program is finished,
and then, depending on what the datalog reads, have it download a
different program to the RCX?

yes

Can that be done in NQC?

NQC programs do not run on the host computer.  They only run on the
target (RCX/Cybermaster/Scout).

The NQC command can read the datalog (printing it to stdout) and
download programs, but to do something intelligent you'd need another
program calling NQC as needed.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com