 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 807
Re: The datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:14:52 GMT

I heard it somwhere too, so I assumed it could be done, however, I
haven't downloaded the new firmware, so I don't know.

--Tobias

Ryan J Schave wrote:

Someone in RTL said the RCX firmware ver  2 could read the datalog too.  I
read your documentation first since I figured you would have added
functionality to NQC for that.  I didn't see it in NQC.  Then I check LEGO's
docs but didn't see it there either.

Please let me know if you find info on it so I can look into.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com