 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 809
Re: Scout poweroff time out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:15:41 GMT

In article <39D8CBE1.1037D8CC@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

What other features will work? The BatteryLevel() one? I think we need to
have a look at the rcx2 commands and see what's working for the Scout.

The SetSleepTime() and SleepNow() thing was just sloppiness on my part
when reorganizing the NQC API file.  Those opcodes are clearly
documented in the Scout SDK.  I don't think we have to hunt around for
undocumented features - just verify that anything in the Scout SDK docs
is actually supported in NQC.

Also, what does the Scout API include with the program? I know in the RCX
it
turns all motor ports forward and full power. If it's eating up much
valuable
space it might be better to not include anything for the scout?

#pragma noinit

will disable the init code (you'll save 6 bytes of code).

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com