 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 813
Re: Scout poweroff time out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:54:01 GMT

In article <39DA1E11.5FDDA0D1@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

BTW, great job on NQC, the new 2.2r1 is GREAT. I really like the new
support
and hope that you do take any comments about NQC as constructive ones.

thanks.

Comments are always welcome....that's not saying that I'll implement
everything that anyone suggests, but I certainly appreciate the
feedback.  NQC wouldn't have gotten this far without the suggestions of
the user community.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com