 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1096 (-10)
  Visual NQC 2001 final version

CHECK THIS OUT!! The final version of Visual NQC 2001 is available now on (URL) this moment only the English version is available for download but the Dutch and German versions will come soon. For more information about new features see News on the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Hmmm, it seems to be correctly passing -TRCX2 on the command line in my testing. I haven't actually tested with a brick containing the RCX2 firmware, but when I put an RCX2-only command in a program it compiles fine when I've selected RCX2 but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) With the amount of work you have put in on this it should be I who apologizes for pestering you. I tried the most recent version. It is correctly finding the nqc compiler now. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be passing the correct command (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Whoops. I was assuming that since Mark's version put NQC in the same directory as RcxCC everyone was using the NQC in the same directory. I hadn't tried it differently myself. So in one of my past revisions I stuck a path on the front of the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Hi John, I just downloaded the 'latest' version, RcxCC.exe is timestamped 4/16/01 5:23pm. It looks like this version, like the one immediatly before it, requires that nqc.exe is in the same directory as rcxcc.exe. With previous versions of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Dean, I may have broken something in RcxCC related to running NQC. I'll take out the code I put in that pops up that error message and, with any luck, things will be back to normal. The odd thing is I can't figure out the conditions that make (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

I feel pretty stupid asking this question, but I can't seem to solve the problem myself. When I try to compile a program using John's RcxCC tool I keep getting the message: Unable to execute NQC. Check your installation. I'm running Windows 98. To (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC and Fixed Point Values

My recent project, with NQC, has started to demand calculations with fractional numbers. In an effort to do this, I have quickly come to know the sorted world of floating points, BCDs, 1 – 2 s complement etc. I realize the only way to go about all (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

It's me again with some improvements for an "Electrical Data Link between 2 RCX". In the current version I changed the default condition of the link to "high" (in the transmitter: OFF(OUT_B)) so that the receiver has a 1 at its sensor input. So, you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: New RcxCC revision posted

Hi, Ok, so, I got home, downloaded the .zip, installed it on my "LegoStation" (a 486 with RCX2 on COM2 and CyberMaster on COM3) over the last version. I think this was the "3.2 May 16th" Version. Started up, defined the window sizes and positions (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact