 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 41 – 60 of about 790.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  legOS new name - result and new problems

Hi out there, I know you are anxious to hear about the new name of legOS. Good news first: you don't have to flood my mail folder, here it goes... Here is the list of the names together with the phrases, if I got one. So everyone can see if his vote (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.318)

  Re: How to setup gcc and make in cygwin

Actually there is a set of updated instructions for Windows with the most recent being for brickOS. brickOS is the continued development effort foe legOS. AT the request of The LEGO Group the name has changed. So the most recent information can be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.317)

  *** legOS new name: And the winner is... ***

It is over now. There is a clear winner. The votes with the following phrases for osmOS are as follows: Too late for brickfest obscured by clouds since the open source alchemie... lbDPL cos' the brick is thick fischkopp more things considered next (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.317)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

Nice to see that someone is so involved in BrickOS like you are. Just don't go dissapear. /Joel (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.317)

  brickOS & vision command

Is there a way to include Vision command librayrie for brickOS devellopment ? I think VC is really slow !! nanobapt (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.317)

  BrickOS newsgroups

Could someone give me the address of a more active BrickOS newsgroup please? This one seems to be a bit dead. Maybe all the experts are on holiday..... (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.317)

  Re: BrickOS newsgroups

I believe this is the most active group you will find. It seem right now, no one has anything to say. (or ask) Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Clark" <ralph.clark@ntlworld.com> Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:54:30 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.316)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

"Stephen M Moraco" wrote in message (...) I tried to send out a message from the BrickOS mailing list, but didn't see it pop up in my email... do we need to "sign-up" for the new one? Or will the old one be "copied" over? // Joe p.s. I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  legOS and Windows

Hello to all, I'm new here, I finally decided to play a bit with legOS (was only using NQC until now). After reading all the posts describing problems with installing it under Windows, I am happy to say that everything works without too many (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Mark. What's broken? (I did seem to misspell a URL to the brickOS website.) I'm fixing that now. See anything else? Stephen -- stephen@debian.org stephmo@users.sourceforge.net (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  legos.sourceforget.net broken

I'm not sure who would be responsible for this but the legos website at sourceforge is broken. (URL) doesn't work. It looks some changes were underway for the brickOS name change. mark (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  Re: legOS library path

(...) To make it so that your code can live anywhere (i.e., not necessarily beneath the cygwin and/or BrickOS root directory you should make the following changes to your Makefile. 1. replace any relative paths (i.e., ../ or ../../ etc.) with (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  Re: Starting Over

(...) The BrickOS for cygwin instructions ((URL) describe downloading the source code for gcc & binutils and building the Hitachi cross-compiler and associated tools in step 2. If you use the pre-built hitachi tools that Joseph Wooley posted about a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.315)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

(...) As (...) I would prefer to see a single newsgroup for several reasons. brickOS is a morphing or molting from legOS if you will not a diverging or evolutionary different creation (i.e. it is only a name change). brickOS and legOS are the same (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.314)

  getopt.h,.c: GNU or Berkley version?

In working with the DJGPP "port" of brickOS it is noted that DJGPP does not provide getopt. The solution to this is for one to compile it in the process of compiling one's software. As I check my machine I find two versions of it, a GNU version (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.314)

  brickOS general news

We've been working on our web-site (URL) welcome comments. If you'd like to see something specific that is not already there please let us know. Development work on brickOS has been lively over the past couple of weeks. So watch for another test (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.313)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

having some sort of forwarding mechanism from the old legos group to the new brickos newsgroup IMHO would be the best solution for old and new customers :) old users, use the new brickos newsgroup, new users, who still think its called legos, gets (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.312)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

Stephen, (...) I'd gladly second that (self-)nomination! (...) I would consider keeping the old group and creating a new one for brickOS. My main reasoning is that there are sure to be queries about previous releases of legOS for quite some time, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.312)

  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.07 avail for testing

This is our first public visible test version since the name change. It is also the first in what will be a series of test releases. We will announce when we think we are closing in on the actual release. Details regarding test release content, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  Re: Where does "win-h8-egcs-1.1.2.zip" come into all this?

Hi Ralph, (...) I don't know what you want to tell but if you want to build the cross compiler from sources you must closely follow the steps mentioned in the instructions. I haven't done that but running brickOS under Linux. But: (...) This has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

More:  Next Page >>