 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2761
Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Mark Falco writes:
I'm not sure who would be responsible for this but the legos website at
sourceforge is broken. http://legos.sourceforge.net doesn't work.  It looks
some changes were underway for the brickOS name change.

Thanks for the heads up, Mark.  What's broken? (I did seem to
misspell a URL to the brickOS website.)  I'm fixing that now.
See anything else?

Stephen
--
stephen@debian.org