 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 361 – 380 of about 790.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Simplifying Cygwin & brickOS/leJOS

(...) I'm looking into the problems that have been reported to me regarding using the pre-built compiler tools & cygwin on Win98. (...) IC4, so far as I can tell, doesn't have a command-line compiler which makes it quite a bit more difficult to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: The BrickOS Task Manager

(...) only as a side note: you shouldn't really do this. you are burning precious cpu-cycles here. it should look something like while(!(rowdone && coldone)) msleep(5); if you're in a hurry you can make smaller msleep's... (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: The BrickOS Task Manager

tid_t -> thread ID pid_t -> process ID ? "nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:3FF95FD4.608020...adoo.fr... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: NEWBIE question : installing BrickOS

(...) Try make fontdesign in the util directory to build fontdesign.exe, and then do the make strip again. (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: BrickOs 0.2.6.10.6 vs 0.2.6.09.newConf2

Patrik, It could be a memory leak, or maybe a memory fragmentation issue. If the memory manager cannot find a single block of memory large enough for the request it will fail. You may be able to tell by displaying the available memory on the lcd, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback

(...) Yeah. Sounds good. Will this address the issue of the sensor port reads taking up 60% of processor time? If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can go through old LUGNET posts and find it. Steve (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: Win98 installation of legos

Theresa, What version of legOS are you using? And what environment are you using under Win98; cygwin or winlegos (DJGPP)? And just wandering why legOS and not brickOS (which is a continuation of development on legOS with a name change to avoid legal (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

John, What version of legOS are you using? Looking at the code below it seems to indicate that you are using legOS ver 0.2.6 (unless in the newer versions of brickOS we forgot to change a directory name). I am also going to gues that you are using (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

(...) Saw this problem before. You might check older mails in this newsgroup discussing that. Running brickOS under Linux I don't know much about the cygwin problems. But your makefile assumes that the c compiler can be run with the command "cc" (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  legos.srec

Hi everyone, the problem may begin before these few lines so i will show more of the lines that were previous to that error message. Here goes: make[2]: Leaving directory '/brickos-0.2.6.0.ne...l/dll-src' make[2]: entering directory (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  setjmp/longjmp for brickOS

Hi all, I am currently attending to a lecture in real time system on my university and we were assigned the homework to do exception handling in C on the RCX using setjmp and longjmp. Of course those are not available in brickOS so that task (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: Help with lnp

(...) So if you don't want to take the time to configure linux, then you can perhaps try to download legnoppix. Legnoppix is a linux distribution bootable on CD you don't need any installation and it include all lego tools available in linux (not (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  BricxCC release 3.3.6.6

BricxCC version 3.3.6.6 is now available. This release enhances the support for brickOS introduced in the previous release. 1. brickOS programs comprised of multiple files residing in the same directory can now be compiled. See View/Project Manager (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  linker segmentation fault

I'm running Red Hat Linux 8.0 (gcc 3.2 and binutils 2.13). Whe I try to compile the demos that come with brickOS 0.2.6.09, using binutils 2.12.91 for the cross-linker and gcc 3.2.1 as cross-compiler, the linker crashes. Here is the output of the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

I did some "real world" tests with this update. I was Astounded at what a difference it makes. The bot I was testing with is a killough platform; which I had tried for hours previously, to get it to follow a line smoothly. I think BrickOS was giving (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback

A number of you have noticed that the files have been unavailable from the sourceforge mirrors. I was just able to download both of the files: brickos and lnpd. If you've been waiting, you should be able to get them now. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: BrickOS Assembler

(...) Volatile tells the compiler that should assume the value can change without the compiler's knowledge. So yes, it gets reloaded every time. (...) To find this stuff, you need to read through documentation for GCC. It has been a few years since (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

Hello Powolny, > > I build allready a bluetooth connection between the pc and the rcx . The > bluetooth module (BTM-222) supports the spp serial protocoll only for 4800 or > higher baudrates. But it is cheap in comparsion to other ones. Costs about (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: RCXTTY-Variable Problem, calling ./firmdl3 ../boot/brickOS.srec

(...) I will try to add a little clarity to the problems that some people have encountered with brickOS under cygwin. If you get make strip errors it is almost certainly because your utilities were built without .exe extensions. This will happen if (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

  Re: Can't build brickOS on Linux

(...) Look if there is a configure switch to disable building the standard C++ libraries (you don't need them for brickos). IIRC building g++ only gave an error after it built and installed the g++ compiler, but that was with gcc-3.4. (...) I think (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.746)

More:  Next Page >>