 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3018
Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:07:16 GMT

John wrote:

$ make depend
for i in util lib boot demo ; do make - --unix NODEPS=yes -C $i depend || exit 2
; done
make[1]: Entering directory `/legos-0.2.6/util'
make - --unix -w -C dll-src depend
make[2]: Entering directory `/legos-0.2.6/util/dll-src'
cc -M -O2 -Wall -I. -I../../include/lnp -c loader.c rcxtty.c keepalive.c ../../k
ernel/lnp.c lx.c convert.c srec.c srecload.c lx.c >.depend
cc: not found

I am missing something, but cant work out what this might be.

Current Installed modules.
gcc

Saw this problem before. You might check older mails in this newsgroup
discussing that.
Running brickOS under Linux I don't know much about the cygwin problems.
But your makefile assumes that the c compiler can be run with the
command "cc" which is wrong. You can try it on the command line
yourself. But if you awake it with "gcc" all will be fine. As I recall
the makefile guesses to work on a linux system and not on cygwin.

Regards,

Michael