 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3869
Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:48:29 GMT

We are, yep, still working on the BrickOS v1.0.0 release.  At this time we have
two more patches on the "need to apply" list and we are hoping to get feedback
for 0.9.0 as soon as possible.

Yeah.  Sounds good.

Will this address the issue of the sensor port reads taking up 60% of processor time?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can go through old LUGNET posts and find
it.

Steve