 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3871
Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:31:10 GMT

Steve,

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Will this address the issue of the sensor port reads taking up 60% of
processor time?

The 0.9.0 version does not, however, this is being worked as I write
this.  Expect a 0.9.x point release to allow us all the chance to test
the new code before we release as v1.0.0

Regards,
Stephen