 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 713
Re: rotation sensor mystery solved?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:08:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Martin Cornelius writes:
Hi Ben, you wrote:

With my batteries down to 8.6v and the
rotation sensor connected by an extension the values moved too far for the • old
table.  This version does very well (in dsensor.c):

Will this version also work with fresh batteries and short cable, or do
we have to change tables depending on the battery state ?

The version I posted works with all cable lengths and battery strengths I have
access to.  I just extended the range of each state a bit toward the low
battery end of the scale.

--Ben