 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3940
Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen wrote:
I have dug around a bit on my computer and I managed to duplicate your problem.
You can do a make realclean
from the demo directory but if you do it from the brickOS root directory the
files required by BricxCC aren't there anymore.

As I said before, I am able to use brickOS under cygwin.
Does this mean that I have files required by brickOS?

I guess you don't mean that I have to run the two commands:
   make realclean
   make
(Of course I did in vain.)

Je-Young Choi