 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3938
Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:57:27 GMT

Thank you very much for your enduring kindness.

when you type make -f
helloWorld.mak at a windows command prompt then you must see lots of output
generated in the command window. If you don't see any
output then delete *.lx first and then try it again.

The content of helloWorld.mak is the same as that you wrote before.
When I run make -f helloWorld.mak, I get nothing.
When I run make -f helloWorld.mak after deleting helloworld.lx, I get
make: *** No rule to make target 'helloworld.lx', needed by 'all'. Stop

set CYGNUS_ROOT=c:\cygwin
set GPC_EXEC_PREFIX=%CYGNUS_ROOT%/lib/gcc-lib/
set PATH=%CYGNUS_ROOT%\bin;%PATH%

The above settings are included
in My Computer...Properties...Advanced tab...Environment variables
except CYGNUS_ROOT replaced with CYGNUS_HOME.

When I type path at a windows command prompt, I get
PATH=c:\cygwin\bin;C:\texmf\miktex\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRAM
FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES;C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\;C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adaptec Shared\System;c:\j2sdk1.4.2_09bin;c:\cygwin\lejos\bin;C:\Program
Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\;;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\UVEET~1\030625

Shall I be satisfied with using brickos in cygwin?

Je-Young Choi