 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2436
Re: The PRGM key
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:09:35 GMT

Well, I am sorry to say that I don't have a solution for that problem.  I
haven't experienced this before.

I am glad to hear that the program download doesn't fail anymore; and I will
request that 0.2.6 contains a similar fix.

Ok, another suggestion:  Try using   dll -pX demo/robots.lx   where the -pX
is moved to just after 'dll' instead of after the file name.

Joe

"Ralph Clark" <clarkrjk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Sorry, no. That's the one difference; it no longer says error deleting
program and I don't get any errors when downloading to the RCX.

I always use firmdl3 -s because using just firmdl3 on its own never works
for me.

I still have the problem that every time I download a program with any • "-p0"
or "-p1" etc after it, it always deletes the program in slot 0 first and
then stores the program there instead of in the allocated slot from the
"-pX" suffix.
I can tell this because at the start of a large program download, the 0 in
the display turns to a "-" first, and then the 0 reappears once the • program
has finished downloading. Does anyone else have this problem?

<snip>