 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1704
Re: LegOS and the Downloader....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:55:49 GMT

Well, I upgraded my kernel. Now I get a new error message: "***No rule to
make target '../Makefile.common'. Stop"

Any idea about this one?

Nick
(PS: Sorry if I'm acting like a jerk; I'm new at this sort of thing.)

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Nick Howell writes:
Well, it wasn't that one. Mine says: "cannot
load legOs executable from:" and then it gives me the name of my attempted
file. It's not specifically my program, because none of the demos like
helloworld.lx will load, either.

Nick

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ross Crawford writes:
Nick,

It'd be helpful to know what the message was! I sometimes get "error
deleting program" messages, and have to "re-boot" the RCX & re-install
legOS.srec. I'm not sure what causes this, but it happens so rarely that I
haven't investigated (yet).

ROSCO

Nick Howell <nlhowell@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
I just installed LegOS last night, made my first few not-too-complicated
programs today, and downloaded them. They worked fine, up until I found • the
bugs. I tried to download a new, updated version of my program, and got an
error message.