 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1710
Re: LegOS and the Downloader....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:55:31 GMT

"Nick Howell" <nlhowell@twcny.rr.com> writes:

Oh. I just realized that now I get a different error message: "*** No rule
to make target 'test.lx'. Stop.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Nick Howell writes:
Tried. Is there some editing job you're supposed to do on it?
Nick

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Bernardo Dal Seno writes:
"Nick Howell" <nlhowell@twcny.rr.com> writes:

Well, I upgraded my kernel. Now I get a new error message: "***No rule to
make target '../Makefile.common'. Stop"

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you have done, so excuse me if I'm a
little pedantic.  In your root legOS directory you have these files:
Makefile.common and Makefile.user.  Both are coming from the legOS
distribution archive (their length is ca. 3.3K and 1.5K).  You issue the
command "make" or "make all" from the legOS/demo directory.  It's all above
exact?

bye
Bernardo