 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1709
Re: LegOS and the Downloader....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Nick Howell writes:
Oh. I just realized that now I get a different error message: "*** No rule
to make target 'test.lx'. Stop.

Is your test.c in the demo directory? If not, you have to copy the Makefile
from the demo dir to where your test.c is, and change:

1. The line starting KERNEL= should point to your kernel directory. I usually
change mine to:
KERNEL=$(LEGOS_ROOT)boot/legOS

2. The line starting PROGRAMS= should just contain PROGRAMS=test.lx, or you can
just remove that line altogether and remove the line beginning with all: if you
want to specify your program on the command line.

3. The two lines starting with include should point to the two standard
Makefiles in the legOS root dir. Again, I usually change these to:
include $(LEGOS_ROOT)Makefile.common
include $(LEGOS_ROOT)Makefile.user

Make sure your environment has LEGOS_ROOT correctly set (with trailing slash).

Regards,

ROSCO