 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1694
Re: LegOS and the Downloader....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:45:36 GMT

Nick,

It'd be helpful to know what the message was! I sometimes get "error
deleting program" messages, and have to "re-boot" the RCX & re-install
legOS.srec. I'm not sure what causes this, but it happens so rarely that I
haven't investigated (yet).

ROSCO

Nick Howell <nlhowell@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
I just installed LegOS last night, made my first few not-too-complicated
programs today, and downloaded them. They worked fine, up until I found • the
bugs. I tried to download a new, updated version of my program, and got an
error message.