 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1708
Re: LegOS and the Downloader....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:37:46 GMT

Oh. I just realized that now I get a different error message: "*** No rule
to make target 'test.lx'. Stop.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Nick Howell writes:
Tried. Is there some editing job you're supposed to do on it?
Nick

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Bernardo Dal Seno writes:
"Nick Howell" <nlhowell@twcny.rr.com> writes:

Well, I upgraded my kernel. Now I get a new error message: "***No rule to
make target '../Makefile.common'. Stop"

It seems that Make can't find `Makefile.common'.  This file should exist in
the root legOS directory, it's included in the archive.  Have you checked
if such file exists?

(PS: Sorry if I'm acting like a jerk; I'm new at this sort of thing.)

Everyone seems a jerk before becoming a master :-).

bye
Bernardo