 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2889 (-10)
  Re: legOS library path

"Germán Rojas" <ge-rojas@uniandes.edu.co> wrote in message news:H3Mp27.CBz@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) <snip> You should add 'mycode' to the list of directories found in Makefile, just after demo. Then always run make from the legOS root (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS library path

I install legOS in the follow directory: C:\cygwin\legos-0.2.6 (the same like the windows instructions) Create the follow directory: C:\legos-0.2.6\mycode Copy the *.c and Makefile files in C:\legos-0.2.6\mycode In the Makefile default file i think (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS library path

(...) You have to look where you are and where the makefile searches for other needed files. In the moment, you makefile hopes to find the include files under /legos/include. Is that ok? If you installed legos into your home directory, the path must (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  legOS library path

Hello!! Testing the instalation of legOS-0.2.6 (cygwin) after download succesfully the firmware and some sample programs of demo directory to the RCX, i create a new directory called mycode, i put all the *.c and Makefile files from demo directory, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Remotely starting RCX

Thanks!!! (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

(...) You manage your projects now, I'm guessing, simply by directory structure and the contents of your make file? Do you put targets in your make file which execute dll to download the .lx to the brick or do you usually perform that step as a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: not found

Shehryar Shaheen <shehryar.shaheen@ul.ie> wrote in message news:000901c26bd4$fe...SHAHEEN... (...) You should find this utility in the fileutils package. Ed (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

Hello John, (...) That would be real real great! (...) That should work. At my system, bigger projects are broken into several source files. It is easier for me to work with them then with a huge single source file. (...) Why not? BrickOS can handle (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Remotely starting RCX

Hello Henk, (...) If you run "dll" without a file name to download, dll will tell you all it's switches. One is the -e switch, that executes the program you download. So "dll -e helloworld.lx" will download helloworld and run it. Another possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

(...) My goal would be to have BricxCC work with C/C++ BrickOS programs much like it works with NQC & MindScript programs now. You have a file open in the editor. You press the compile button and it either performs a make without errors or a little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact