 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2889
Re: legOS library path
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:39:18 GMT

"Germán Rojas" <ge-rojas@uniandes.edu.co> wrote in message
news:H3Mp27.CBz@lugnet.com...
I install legOS in the follow directory:

<snip>

When i try to compile from C:\legos-0.2.6\demo (first erasing the *.o and
*.lx files) appear the same message!! What i can do?

<snip>

You should add 'mycode' to the list of directories found in Makefile, just
after demo.  Then always run make from the legOS root directory
C:\legos-0.2.6  The Makefile will "enter" each directory, compile then
"exit" each directory.  The Makefile in demo (and now your mycode folder) is
setup to run this way.  It is possible to modify the Makefile so you can run
it from within the mycode folder, but I can't currently tell you how.  8-)

// Joe