 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2887
Re: legOS library path
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:35:57 GMT

Germán Rojas wrote:

$ make helloworld.lx
h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-I/legos/include -I/legos/include/lnp -I. -I../boot/ -c helloworld.c -o
helloworld.o
helloworld.c:1: conio.h: No such file or directory
helloworld.c:2: unistd.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [helloworld.o] Error 1

You have to look where you are and where the makefile searches for other
needed files. In the moment, you makefile hopes to find the include
files under /legos/include. Is that ok? If you installed legos into your
home directory, the path must be -I/home/???/legos/include. In my cygwin
systen, my name is obi, so it would read -I/home/obi/legos/include.Or it
could be -I~/legos/include, because ~ is the short form for "my home dir".

Same for the lnp path.

For files in boot you look into ../boot. That means: Go one dir up, and
down to boot. This works for the demo Makefile, because it is one step
below legos, on the same level as boot. Seen from demo, going to boot is
one step up (now beeing in legos) and one step down into boot. Check
this path, too. You must fiddle you include pathes until the compilation
works.

Regards,

Michael