 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2892
Re: legOS library path
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:20:17 GMT

Germán Rojas wrote:
I install legOS in the follow directory:

C:\cygwin\legos-0.2.6 (the same like the windows instructions)

Ok. So for cygwin, the path is /legos-0.2.6

Create the follow directory:

C:\legos-0.2.6\mycode

Is that right? I think it must read c:\cygwin\legos-0.2.6\mycode.

Copy the *.c and Makefile files in C:\legos-0.2.6\mycode

Ok.

KERNEL=../boot/legOS

include ../Makefile.common

include ../Makefile.user

That is ok.

h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -I/legos/i
nclu de -I/legos/include/lnp -I. -I../boot/ -c helloworld.c -o helloworld.o

helloworld.c:1: conio.h: No such file or directory

helloworld.c:2: unistd.h: No such file or directory

make: *** [helloworld.o] Error 1

First the good news: Makefile.common and Makefile.user are correctly
included. Otherwise, the compilation won't start at all. There is a
problem with the autodetection of the legos root directory. Edit the
file Makefile.common. There is a line saying:

# legOS root directory autodetection
# if this fails, use:
#
# LEGOS_ROOT=$(HOME)/legOS/

change it to:

# legOS root directory autodetection
# if this fails, use:
#
LEGOS_ROOT=/legOS-0.2.6/

You will have to play with this until it fits. This should be sufficient
to get you up and running .... I hope.

Regards,

Michael