 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2886
2885  |  2887
Subject:
legOS library path
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:15:44 GMT

Hello!!
Testing the instalation of legOS-0.2.6 (cygwin) after download succesfully
the firmware and some sample programs of demo directory to the RCX, i create
a new directory called mycode, i put all the *.c and Makefile files from
demo directory, but when i want to compile helloworld.c
the compiler return the follow lines(I think that problem is the library
path, if this is the problem how i can fix them? THANKS):

$ make helloworld.lx
h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-I/legos/include -I/legos/include/lnp -I. -I../boot/ -c helloworld.c -o
helloworld.o
helloworld.c:1: conio.h: No such file or directory
helloworld.c:2: unistd.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [helloworld.o] Error 1