 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2881
Re: Remotely starting RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:18:02 GMT

Hello Henk,

I would like to automatically start the RCX program after uploading it to
the RCX without needing to push the RUN button each time.

If you run "dll" without a file name to download, dll will tell you all
it's switches. One is the -e switch, that executes the program you
download. So "dll -e helloworld.lx" will download helloworld and run it.

Another possible option is to use the IR Remote Control (if you have it...)

Regards,

Michael