 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 441 – 460 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BrickOS 0.9.0 success

Hello all -- I have a Linux system with a USB Lego IR tower, and have been intermittently poking around on the web (once every few weeks) in hopes of getting a brickOS system to work on it, with varying levels of enthusiasm. I've gotten it to go (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 3.937)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Chris - (...) The last time I asked them, they said they would not ship outside the US under any circumstances. However, you can e- them at <pldcatalog@pitsco.com> and check whether this is still the case. Cheers JP Serious LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.937)

  RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower

(...) I fanlly got a spare machine with a fresh Win98 install, and then I installed the LEGO tower driver. Sure enough, rcxTcl.exe does not find the USB tower.... So I have some investigating to do. Ralph (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower

(...) As I said to Marc in a private email (I have trouble posting to lugnet, not being a member and all), I hacked "dll" so that it works on Mac OS X 10.4 with the USB tower, using the USB code from lejos. (URL) that helps. cheers peter (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  Mindstorms 2.0 in Germany

Hi, I 've seen the new Mindstorms 2.0 at Toys'R'us in Neuss (near Cologne and Duesseldorf). It comes with the new usb ir tower for 489 DM. They also sell the old package 1.5 with the old serial ir tower (no usb!) for 449 DM. I don't know if the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Do you know if there is anywhere similar in the UK? I've been trying to get my hands on some extra rotation sensors, but finding a supplier in the UK is practically impossible. Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK? (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

(...) That's great news. There seems to be another person working on this too: (URL) Is there any tie up with him? Seems a shame to have two parallel projects going on. (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower

(...) I'll check this out on a system that has absolutely no Tcl support, but as you might expect - it works fine here :-) (...) I'm sure John Hansen would appreciate any feedback on BricxCC - even if it'a a problem report. (...) That's the spirit! (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir
(score: 3.936)

  RCXcc & USB

Is there anyone out there who could contribute Delphi source code that would enable my revised copy of RCXcc to work with the new USB IR tower. I've ordered a USB tower from Pitsco for $29. Once it arrives I'll be commencing work on the necessary (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir
(score: 3.935)

  USB device driver for linux

Simply put Raj and I need to know if there is a device driver for the USB IR tower? If anyone knows of one please help us out. I believe we have the firmware uploader program working but the IR tower still is not recognized by the computer. we also (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.935)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

I've emailed the gentleman from Barsoom.demon regarding coordination; no word back yet. I am trying to coordinate efforts into one driver rather than having several out there. "Paul Andrews" <paandrew@cisco.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.934)

  Dr. Vegetable's Virtual Remote

I have just released a freeware utility program for Windows that emulates the MindStorms infrared remote control using a USB or RS-232 IR tower. The program supports all functions of the remote and does not require any other support software to be (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx) !

usb, ir
(score: 3.934)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Both of you should take a look at (URL) a list of Pitsco ditributors in the UK. By the way, just because it says "school" doesnt necessarily mean that they only sell to schools. (...) /"\ \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.934)

  Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower

(...) Perhaps one of the brickOS folks wants to work with me to turn this into a HOWTO that can go on the brickOS site? I also could take a stab at modifying the "dll" program to support USB on the Mac. If any folks from brickOS are interested, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 3.934)

  Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower

(...) Thank you! It will be. Intallation is one reason I've never moved into BrickOS (despite some people urging me to) on the Mac. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 3.933)

  RE: RIS2 Upgrade on W95 & Pentium(I)

Well the concern there is that RIS2.0 uses a USB IR tower - which is not natively supported by W95. If you can get USB working, then you might be alright... HTH, James. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

usb, ir
(score: 3.933)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows 95 didn't support USB (well, except for Windows 95B but I think most of the USB drivers were custom/non-standard). It might work with Windows 95 if you get the old serial tower. I picked a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.933)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) BricxCC works with XP and both IR towers. The USB tower works with XP. You can get just the USB tower from Pitsco, but I do not know if you can get just the USB tower from LEGO. If you get the USB tower from Pitsco you will need to download (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.933)

  BrickOS on OSX

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has compiled BrickOS to run on OS X with the USB IR Tower. I am able to successfully compile the GCC cross-compiler but I am unable to get the USB Tower to function correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 3.932)

  Re: Problem with IR

(...) Possibly you are experiencing a problem with the USB Tower driver which I have heard several other users report. Other users who had this problem were able to fix it by editing the USB Tower timeout values using the LEGO USB Tower Control (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.931)

More:  Next Page >>