 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 619
RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:20:54 GMT

I'll check this out on a system that has absolutely no Tcl support, but
as you might expect - it works fine here :-)

I suspected as much. Anyway, what can be rcxTcl.exe doing differently to
RIS 2.0 or BricxCC in order to find the device?

I fanlly got a spare machine with a fresh Win98 install, and then I installed
the LEGO tower driver. Sure enough, rcxTcl.exe does not find the USB
tower....

So I have some investigating to do.

Ralph