 Robotics / RCX / 1398
1397  |  1399
Subject:
Mindstorms 2.0 in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:26:46 GMT

Hi,

I 've seen the new Mindstorms 2.0 at Toys'R'us
in Neuss (near Cologne and Duesseldorf).
It comes with the new usb ir tower for 489 DM.

They also sell the old package 1.5 with the old
serial ir tower (no usb!) for 449 DM. I don't
know if the version 1.5 goes out of production.

I also don't know if there would be an upgrade
kit from 1.5 to 2.0 with a separate usb ir tower
and the new software in near future. I hope so.

Ralf

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Strasse 6
41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.shuttle.schule.de/ne/bvsdormagen