 Robotics / RCX / 1397
Re: RCX 3.0 and legOS 1.2.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:59:09 GMT

Would be great it it's true .... and I hope not only legOS will be updated
... all the other tools should get a new release, too

Ralf

From: "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 05:52:07 GMT
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: RCX 3.0 and legOS 1.2.4

LEGO company will release RCX 3.0 at the end of next year, it will have 6
input port and 6 output port, 20x200 dots LCD, CPU is H8/3294 with 32K ROM
and 64K RAM, it has a power socket as RCX 1.0, and with a built-in speaker,
you can play wav or mid by this speaker. the size is 16x24 (it is 8x12
before RCX 2.0), the price will be $200 in USA.

legOS will be upgraded to 1.2.4 as soon as possible after RCX 3.0 released.

This was heard last night, from a strange person, I am not sure if it is
true, you can think it is a joking if you don't believe it.