 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 341 – 360 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Getting patches integrated into the brickos?

I've been trying to build a cross compiler and brick-os on my machine for a day now and well, what can I say except that all the how-to's and instructions for building brick-os seem to be either wrong, bad or out of date. (e.g. they talk about very (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 1.269)

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

Hi! Thanks for Maggie first! Second, Where do you live? in US? How much do you want to sell your IR serial tower, is it in a good condition. Have you used JavaAPI or anything else to control it, are you working on windows9x enviroment, I 'd like to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, how
(score: 1.268)

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

Hi! Agnus, I'm really sorry for my previous mail without acknowledge you! Where do you live? in US? How much do you want to sell your IR serial tower? is it in a good condition? Are you using JavaAPI or anything else to control mindstorms robot as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, how
(score: 1.268)

  Thoughts & Issues w/ Vision Command

I purchased Vision Command tonight from Target. I must say I'm rather impressed with what I've seen so far. I bought VC mainly for its applications with RIS so that is what this post will focus on. The VC software allows you to film time lapse and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ris, rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.263)

  Help with latest pbForth firmware

I recently downloaded the latest pbForth files for Win32 from Ralph's site. I overwrote the previous version of the pbForth firmware file as well. Today, while I was trying to verify that my latest BricxCC changes haven't broken anything I tried (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.258)

  librcx & interrupt handler

Hi everyone, I am trying to use librcx (URL) to write light (in code size) programs for RCX, and up till now it works fine, but i'd like to begin using interrupts. I'd like to set my own handler for the interrupts. For example, an interrupt handler (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.257)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

If you already have a serial IR tower, RCX 1.0, Scouts, and MicroScouts, then what extra benefits would you get from the new RoboLab 2.5 with: 1) new USB IR tower? 2) new RCX 2.0? 3) old Scout, eg, events and VLL output to MicroScout? 4) old (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.255)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

1) If you have a serial tower, there is no reason I can think of to purchase the USB tower. If you use a USB tower, then you will need the USB support that Robolab 2.5 provides. 2) The hardware differences between the 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 bricks are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.254)

  Re: Sending Commands to Spybot from RCX - Question from a Beginner to Comm area.

(...) First of all, my apologies for not answering you via email. I've been a bit busy at work. I needed to run some tests myself before I could properly respond as well. The 0x9223 from the RCX happens to match the IR sent out by the Spybot (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.253)

  Re: 1.0,1.5 or 2.0 ? what gives ?

Using a multiplexor from (URL) you can hook four touch sensors up to one port. The multiplexor (URL) you to determine if any of three sensors is pressed, when you hook up a forth it masks the other three and but if you assume that only one side at a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.252)

  Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

Take a look at: (URL) a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution: After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, ir
(score: 1.251)

  new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

Pitsco told me that the new RoboLab 2.5 CDROM will still support the old serial port IR tower with RCX 1.0. Other than just the USB support does anyone know what benefits RoboLab 2.5 offers with the new USB IR tower and RCX 2.0? (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.251)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

(...) Jerry We received the software today from Denmark and began shipments to customers. Most of the information you are reading about comes from a fall mailing we recently did for the back-to-school season. From speaking with the warehouse today I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.249)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

(...) Call Pitsco and ask them to send you a catalog. Their website is very poor in comparison to the items available in the new catalog. In a one page addition to their most recent catalog I read: "ROBOLAB 2.5 UPGRADE If you have purchased previous (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.249)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

Robolab 2.5 is rich with new features. These new features include support for the Lego camera and USB tower, support for Control Lab and the Scout brick, LASM support, support for the new RCX firmware for functions like events, auto-wire, better (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.249)

  Re: What does RCX stand for?

(...) according to the RIS 1.5 user guide in German and French, it is "Robotics Command System". Thomas (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 1.249)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

(...) According to the one page catalog addition I received: "ROBOLAB 2.5 packs all the benefits of earlier version including Pilot, Inventor, Programmer, and Investigator levels, is USB compatible (with the new USB tower), and works with the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.249)

  Re: What does RCX stand for?

(...) I know, but it actually isn't translated: Das Gehirn des Robotics Invention Systems ist der RCX, eine Abkürzung für "Robitics Command System". .... Le cerveau du Robotics Invention System est le RCX, qui est l'abréviation de Robotics Command (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 1.249)

  RCX3 - Can extra hardware functionality be added?

Having had a good look inside my RCX, I'm thinking seriously about what is really possible in the same space envelope, whether extra ports or functions could be added for RCX3. I think it's useful for us to know what's inside the RCX, especially if (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.248)

  Re: RCX to RCX communication

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> wrote in message news:Gz83nF.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) outputs. (...) eep. erm... we never posted RCX-RCX sample code up. never gave any of the students two bricks. and the LNP code up on our website has our own (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.247)

More:  Next Page >>