 Robotics / RCX / 2555
Re: What does RCX stand for?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:11:52 GMT

Todd Thuma wrote:
RCX'rs,

I know it is a silly question and one that has probably been asked before, but
what does RCX stand for? If I could find the answer, I wouldn't have to ask.

Does it stand for Robotics Command System or Robotics Command Extrodinare?

What?

Todd
according to the RIS 1.5 user guide in German and French, it is
"Robotics Command System".

Thomas