 Robotics / RCX / 1767
1766  |  1768
Subject:
librcx & interrupt handler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:58:00 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use librcx <http://graphics.stanford.edu/~kekoa/rcx/tools.html>
to write light (in code size) programs for RCX, and up till now it works
fine, but i'd like to begin using interrupts. I'd like to set my own handler
for the interrupts. For example, an interrupt handler that would set a
global variable each time a touch sensor is pressed...

How can I do that kind of thing? i suppose i have to use the ROM interrupt
vectors defined at the very end of "rom.h"... what interrupt vector do I
have to use for which input (buttons, sensor, IR)... what exactly must the
handlers do?

any help greatly appriciated...

thanx